The State Bar of California’s mission is to protect the public and includes the primary functions of licensing, regulation and discipline of attorneys; the advancement of the ethical and competent practice of law; and support of efforts for greater access to, and inclusion in, the legal system.
California State Bar Attorney Search
California State Bar Attorney Search Guide
The State Bar:The California State Bar Attorney Search allows the public the ability to lookup Lawyers practicing in the State of California to make sure they’re currently in good standing and elegible to practice Law in the State of California.
- Licenses attorneys and regulates the profession and practice of law in California
- Enforces Rules of Professional Conduct for attorneys
- Disciplines attorneys who violate rules and laws
- Administers the California Bar Exam
- Advances access to justice
- Promotes diversity and inclusion in the legal system
Leave your comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.